Monday, February 11, 2008

Google Reader

Ok, so I'm really getting the hang of this Google Reader thing, and I'm liking it much more than any blog site (/thing... whatever the heck Google Reader actually is) I've ever been a member of.
I like the combination of Blogger and Google Reader, mainly because, in the past, when I've tried to get inot Blogger, its been pretty difficult due to the fact that you can't actually "friend" anyone, like on MySpace/LiveJournal.
Google Reader, however, makes this problem completely go away, which is always a fabo thing for problems to do.

I like Blogger alot too, just because so many more (and by "more" I really mean "professional" or "better") people use Blogger than they do LiveJournal- you just need to know how/where to find them.

So the point of this post, really, is to kudos Ian on intro-ing me to Blogger, the Propper Way.

2 comments:

Lucyjwalton said...

I LOVE YA I LOVE YA I LOVE YA I LOVE YAAAAA. Say it like grandpa simpson.

Ian said...

Google reader is an Agrigator :)