Sunday, February 24, 2008

StumbleUpon

Ok, I don't know about you, but I love procrastination tools. One of these marvolus things was recently discovered by a fiend of mine, and sent to me in a lovely little email package.
It is StumbleUpon.
I don't know how many other people use StumbleUpon, but I feel that this site is the Ultimate Procrastination Tool.
You see, when you sign up, you download a toolbar. And this tool bar is ever present on you internet browser window. All you have to do is click a simple button, and you get completely thrown into completely random sites, which you can then rate.
Anyway, that's only half the story.
If you'll click http://www.lowmorale.co.uk/creep/flash/lm_creep_(FLASH).swf , you'll see a Flash animation that I found while using StumbleUpon. I really like this, mainly because of how the animator represents the passing of time and space. Its very arty and bends the rules of our conventional space-time relationship. And I like that.
So knock yourselves out.

No comments: