Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Seasonal Knits

As some of you may know, I love the needles. I work the sticks. I twist the thread.

Alright I can't actually make it sound as cool as I thought: I knit. I've knitted scarves, hats, and fingerless mittens, and hope to go onto this year, tea cosies, cardigans and socks.
So, I thought I might share some pictures with you! Thats right, you!



I've just finnished this pair of looovely gloves for winter. This is my latest pattern triumph, and I'm quite quite proud of them.




















This "Twizzle Hat" (??? Its American. They're crazy) was from last year before I got sick. I look like a Gumnut Baby.













Scarves were the year before last, and the year beofre that. So many people wanted them. If YOU'RE interested, aproach me with a ball of wool of your choosing and a smile. I'm more than happy to knit anyone one. If you want an extra long/fat one, 2 ball of wool are needed though.

3 comments:

Ian said...

Ellie, your blog rocks :)

Ellie said...

why thank you Ian! I will try to keep everyone updated on my knitting and beading as it betters itself :)

frank said...

Good eye in the first shot!